Percona announces the release of Percona Monitoring and Management (PMM) 1.6.0. In this release, Percona Monitoring and Management Grafana metrics are available in the Advanced Data Exploration dashboard. We’ve improved the integration with MyRocks, and its data is now collected from SHOW GLOBAL STATUS.
two new metrics: mongodb_up to inform if the MongoDB Server is running and mongodb_scrape_errors_total reporting the total number of errors when scaping MongoDB.
In this release, we’ve greatly improved the performance of the mongodb:metrics monitoring service.
Percona Monitoring and Management (PMM) 1.6.0 also includes version 4.6.3 of Grafana which includes fixes to bugs in the alert list and the alerting rules. More information is available in the Grafana’s change log.
- PMM-1773: PMM Grafana specific metrics have been added to the Advanced Data Exploration dashboard.
- PMM-1895: to version
- PMM-1764: Various small mongodb_exporter improvement
- PMM-1942: Improved the consistency of using labels in all Prometheus related dashboards.
- PMM-1936: Updated the Prometheus dashboard in Metrics Monitor
- PMM-1937 Added the CPU Utilization Details (Cores) dashboard to Metrics Monitor.
- PMM-1549: Broken default auth db for mongodb:queries
- PMM-1631: In some cases, percentage values were displayed incorrectly for MongoDB hosts.
- PMM-1640: RDS exporter: simplify configuration
PMM-1760: After the
mongodb:metricsmonitoring service was added, the usage of .
1.5.0 – 95%
1.5.3 – CPU usage 85%
1.6.0 – CPU usage 1%
- PMM-1815: QAN could show data for a MySQL host when a MongoDB host was selected.
- PMM-1888: In QAN, query metrics were not loaded when the QAN page was refreshed.
- PMM-1898: In QAN, Per Query Stats graph displayed incorrect values for MongoDB
- PMM-1796: In Metrics Monitor, the Top Process States Hourly graph from the MySQL Overview dashboard showed incorrect data.
- PMM-1777: In QAN, the Load column could display incorrect data.
- PMM-1744: The Please provide AWS access credentials error appeared although the provided credentials could be processed successfully.
- PMM-1676: In preparation for migration to Prometheus 2.0 we have dashboard for compatibility.
- PMM-1920: Some standard MySQL metrics were missing from the mysqld_exporter Prometheus exporter.
- PMM-1932: The Response Length metric was not displayed for MongoDB hosts in QAN.